We have peaches coming on Friday! Also have lots of corn, new potatoes, a good supply of tomatoes, and nice crisp green peppers.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
- Keith’s tomatoes are big, firm, red, and juicy.
- Blueberries need picking
- We got a good supply of sweet and sour cherries
- Green peppers and jalapeno peppers just starting
- Raspberries transitioning to fall production. New crop should start about the middle of August
- Stand Hours now Monday-Saturday 10am to 6pm Sunday 11am to 5pm.
Effective Monday 7/31 and Tuesday 8/1 – U-pik blueberries at OUR GREEN ACRES will be closed. This pertains to the rest of the season. U-pik blueberries closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
At the farm stand:
– sweet corn
– summer squash
– cherries – sweet & sour
– fresh red tomatoes
– grape tomatoes
– green and yellow beans
This coming week we will have the following u-pick crops: blueberries, raspberries, shell peas and just starting green and yellow beans. Hope to see you on the farm!
Strawberries are ripening – although slower than I would like. The schedule as I see it is: we will have berries at farmers market on Friday the 16th at Rite Aide. We will have fresh lettuce at the farm stand on June 17. Also, picked berries and lettuce at the stand on Sunday June 18th after 11 am. Baked goods will be available at the stand both Saturday and Sunday. Right now u-pik strawberries are scheduled for the later part of the week of June 19. The shell peas are looking good. Hopefully ready by last week of June. Hope to see you soon!