It has been a slow growing Spring, but things are doing real well.
- strawberries blossoming – expect ripe berries about June 20th
- blueberries are in blossom – what a great sight!
- raspberries in raspberry house look great
- peas and early corn up and growing
- new planting of strawberries are in and doing well
- sweet onions are doing great
- good ‘ole Keith has tomatoes and peppers doing well. Starting to pick a few grape tomatoes.
- regular tomatoes look super – green fruit close to baseball size
- we have great lettuce at this time
Sign up by March 1st to get the extra 10% off.
CSA sign up
It is now time to signup for the 2018 CSA! The application form and brochure can be found on our Farmstand CSA page. Please signup by February 13, 2018 to get the best savings. Refer a friend and get $20 added to your account. Prices have not increased since last year.
We will be at the Vestal Farmers market Saturday (9-1) and at the stand (1-5) with:
Red and green cabbage
And a few slicing and grape tomatoes
The stand hours for November are from 1pm to 5pm daily (including weekends).
We will be at the Vestal Farmers Market every Wednesday and Saturday until November 18. This is the only Farmers Market for November.
We still have…..
- Lots of apples! Ida Red, Empire, Crispin, Yellow Delicious, Jonagold
- Bosc pears
- Cabbage – red and green
- Brussels Sprouts are slow to mature, but when they do, we have a lot!
- Winter squash
- Red potatoes
We have discounted our tomatoes in the field and farm stand. Still beautiful. Great for canning! Plenty of sweet corn and a good supply of apples. Visit our farm stand or farmers markets.