- In the farm pictures one can see good ole Keith has everything under control and ready to go!
- He will be transplanting grafted tomato plants in House III by April 1st – no fooling.
- We are still taking applications for the 2018 CSA program. Looking forward to hearing from you. We are interested in any comments pertaining to our CSA program good or bad – we want to continue to make it better.
It is now time to signup for the 2018 CSA! The application form and brochure can be found on our Farmstand CSA page. Please signup by February 13, 2018 to get the best savings. Refer a friend and get $20 added to your account. Prices have not increased since last year.
We will be at the Vestal Farmers market Saturday (9-1) and at the stand (1-5) with:
- Lots of apples! Ida Red, Empire, Crispin, Yellow Delicious, Jonagold
- Bosc pears
- Cabbage – red and green
- Brussels Sprouts are slow to mature, but when they do, we have a lot!
- Winter squash
- Red potatoes
We have discounted our tomatoes in the field and farm stand. Still beautiful. Great for canning! Plenty of sweet corn and a good supply of apples. Visit our farm stand or farmers markets.
– Big tomato crop – open for U-Pik weekend of September 9 – 10AM. Tomatoes are still slow to ripen.
– We will have sweet corn late into the Fall.
– Still getting great peaches – should have til about 9/20
– At present, we have Golden, Supreme, and Gala apples. Next weekend, we will have Macintosh
– U-Pik potatoes will start Saturday, 9/23 from 1PM to 4PM and on Sunday, 9/24. Only weekends after that til all done.