We have discounted our tomatoes in the field and farm stand. Still beautiful. Great for canning! Plenty of sweet corn and a good supply of apples. Visit our farm stand or farmers markets.
– Big tomato crop – open for U-Pik weekend of September 9 – 10AM. Tomatoes are still slow to ripen.
– We will have sweet corn late into the Fall.
– Still getting great peaches – should have til about 9/20
– At present, we have Golden, Supreme, and Gala apples. Next weekend, we will have Macintosh
– U-Pik potatoes will start Saturday, 9/23 from 1PM to 4PM and on Sunday, 9/24. Only weekends after that til all done.
We have peaches coming on Friday! Also have lots of corn, new potatoes, a good supply of tomatoes, and nice crisp green peppers.
- Keith’s tomatoes are big, firm, red, and juicy.
- Blueberries need picking
- We got a good supply of sweet and sour cherries
- Green peppers and jalapeno peppers just starting
- Raspberries transitioning to fall production. New crop should start about the middle of August
- Stand Hours now Monday-Saturday 10am to 6pm Sunday 11am to 5pm.
Effective Monday 7/31 and Tuesday 8/1 – U-pik blueberries at OUR GREEN ACRES will be closed. This pertains to the rest of the season. U-pik blueberries closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
At the farm stand:
– sweet corn
– summer squash
– cherries – sweet & sour
– fresh red tomatoes
– grape tomatoes
– green and yellow beans
This coming week we will have the following u-pick crops: blueberries, raspberries, shell peas and just starting green and yellow beans. Hope to see you on the farm!